Corporate website with a headless CMS
Design and development of a new branded website for the Twelvedevs company and implementation of a headless CMS
Internal project of the Twelvedevs company where the customer was the sales and marketing department
- Lack of incoming leads from the site
- Developers are engaged to manage the content and the site
- In-house development including design
- Lack of content for the new service line
- Tight development timeframe
- Rebranding and corporate identity development
- Next.js framework
- Compliance with search engine requirements and Core Web Vitals
- Headless CMS
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The project lasted 4 months and began with a study of the requirements and the definition of a technology stack. The marketing department prepared the structure of the future site, sketches and requirements for developers and designers.
We chose the Next.js framework for its pre-rendering and data fetching features. This framework allows you to solve the performance problem and provide better SEO. We used Storyblok as the Headless CMS to ensure required flexibility and provide a handy way to manage content without involving developers.
Our design team developed corporate identity and design concepts. They prepared wireframes and were responsible for page layout design and integration of new features. All photos were taken in accordance with the requirements of the corporate identity: angle, lighting, effects and filters, etc.. To create additional images for the service pages, we used a generative artificial intelligence program - Midjourney.
DevOps engineers using CI/CD methods have automated the deployment of a development and test environment. AWS Amplify was used to enable developers to easily build, submit, and host a Next.js application on AWS.
- AWS Amplify
The project was fully implemented by the in-house team including design, development and content creation and allowed us to achieve the following results:
- Develop the new, memorable corporate identity, which allowed to stand out from the competition
- Get a search engine optimized website ready for marketing
- Provide the sales team with incoming leads and, as a result, increase revenue
- Give the marketing department full access to content management, including the creation of new sections, pages without template restrictions
- Increase conversion rate from 2% to 7%