This Site provides online access to information about Company and our products, services, and opportunities.
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the site you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept, do not use the site.
Prohibited use of the site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in violation of these Terms;
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs Site or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance to follow and be bound by these Terms as modified. The last date these Terms were revised is set forth above.
The materials appearing on Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. Twelvedevs does not warrant that any of the materials on its Site is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, or up to date. These materials may be changed at any time without notice. However, the company does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Links to third-party websites
Our site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Company. Links on the Site to third-party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you.
Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by the Company of the third party, the third-party website, or the information there. The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services, or for the availability of any such websites.
Twelvedevs's inclusion of links to an outside website does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Site or unless expressly disclosed otherwise any sponsorship, affiliation, or association with its owner, operator, or sponsor.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us at email@example.com