This privacy statement explains what personal data Twelvedevs collects from you and how we use this data.
Who we are
What personal data we collect
When filling the contact form on the Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or phone to help you with your experience. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site. We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions on the Site, to determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
The data we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, work email address, phone number, company name, and other similar contact data.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
Website data. We collect data about how you interact within Twelvedevs website. For example, we collect:
- Details of visitor behavior patterns, i.e. data about the website sections you visit and how much time you spend there.
- Configuration data. We collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It includes your IP address
- Error reports and performance data. We collect data about problems you experience with our services. This data helps us to diagnose problems and to provide solutions. Depending on your browsing environment and settings, error reports can include such data as the type or the severity of the problem, details of the software or the hardware related to the error.
Please, be aware you may communicate personal data we do NOT require, including your payment data, in the description section of a CONTACT-US form. We will not use this information in any way, besides storing it at our backup server. Please, do not share with us any personal data not requested from you directly.
Our website is not intended for children and for private individuals and we do not knowingly collect data relating to them. Parents can revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their children's personal data.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
Why we collect personal data
Twelvedevs collects the data for the following purposes: advertising; analyzing website visitor statistics; technical website troubleshooting; improving website user experience. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built-in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent data leaks. For example, we store data we collect from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, company name, in a secure database.
What rights you have
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold:
- You may ask what personal data about you we hold and who the recipients of your personal data are, at any time.
- You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- You may recall your consent for the processing of your information at any time.
- You may request erasing or updating your personal information here.
You may contact us directly at any time about updating or deleting your personal information or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at email@example.com. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we store the data in a cookie to remember the information you have added.
The main reason we typically set cookies is to gather website statistics.
How to Control Cookies
You may usually switch off cookies in your browser.
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to amend its terms or reflect customer feedback. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification.
If you have any questions about these Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org