Development of a peer-to-peer ride-hailing platform
Development of an account management system and participation in the design of the MLM platform and the hierarchical reward model for the ride-hailing platform
Dylyver is a ride-hailing platform with a unique referral program that allows to earn commissions not only for drivers but also for passengers from each trip, as well as for partners who sign up in your network
- Develop and Implement a referral model on an existing platform
- Give users the tools to manage their funds and referrals
- Participation in the design of a multi-level marketing platform
- Implementation of a hierarchical rewards model
- Authorization and account management system
- Payroll management system
Before we started work, the client provided us with calculations and mathematical formulas for calculating referral bonuses. Having studied the presented high-level ideas, we developed an algorithm based on them that implements a complex hierarchical payout model depending on the current level in the referral program.
At the next stage, we developed an account management system. In addition to the authorization system for the two roles, we developed a referral management system and a custom payroll management module. Users had the ability to replenish an internal wallet to pay for trips, receive commissions, and also withdraw funds to a bank account or debit card.
In parallel with the development, our team was also engaged in testing of the main platform. After fixing the bugs, we integrated new solutions with the main backend of the platform.
The project we implemented allowed the client to achieve the following goals:
- Increase the value of the platform by giving users the ability to manage their funds and referrals
- Achieve user base growth through the implementation of a comprehensive referral program
- Improve the existing platform and increase user satisfaction by eliminating bugs identified during extensive testing