Platform for anonymous communication
Development of a complex of subsystems for linking and anonymizing the communication of site visitors by email
LibertyMeets - online service aimed at freedom seekers, offering connection at different social levels and focused on building local bonds
- Anonymous emails are very likely to end up in spam
- Ensure complete anonymity and security of communication
- Communication disruptions due to lost emails
- Very limited budget for project launch
- Next.js application
- Proxy server for routing
- Administrator panel
To prove the technical feasibility of the idea, we prepared a PoC within a short period of time. We solved the problems with emails getting into spam and at the same time ensured the required anonymity in communication by developing a mail proxy server for routing. This server is used to send mail to recipients, as well as to receive incoming mail, process it, and forward it to other participants in the conversation.
For website development, we decided to choose Next.js as the most suitable framework for creating productive and SEO-optimized websites. Design and page mockups were provided by the customer, our task was to develop the backend and create the page layout.
Next, we developed an admin panel for the work of a system administrator. Added functions for viewing published posts and viewing and deleting spam ads.
- Google Geocoding API
- Material UI
The project was completed on time and on budget, allowing the client to achieve the following goals:
- Validate their idea and launch an MVP within the allocated budget
- Improve UX by implementing new solutions
- Demonstrate product viability and attract additional investment